Participants with type 1 diabetes and their siblings/friends (type 3’s!), ages 7-17 are welcome to attend this one-of-a-kind event! Participants can be any ability level, skier or snowboarder.
Location: Timberline Lodge, Oregon
Date: December 14th, 2013
Registration: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER A PARTICIPANT
History: This will be our third annual camp at Timberline Lodge!
Volunteer: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER AS A VOLUNTEER (18+)
Partners: Timberline Lodge
Your non-refundable deposit if you opt to fundraise the Regular Pricing Fee
What you pay if you register on or before October 15
What you pay if you register between October 16 and December 14
What you would pay without generous donations from our sponsors and donors!
- Interested in fundraising for your camp fee? Click here to read more!
- There will be a limited number of partial scholarships available for this event. Click here for information on how to apply.
- 1 day lift ticket for the participant
- 1 lunch for the participant
- 1 dinner for the participant
- Snacks throughout the day
- All day (8:30am-4pm) ski/snowboard instruction and supervision from the Riding On Insulin team
- Parent participation (optional) in a parent networking session while the kids are on the mountain
- An ROI T-shirt
- The chance to learn a new sport (or develop existing abilities) with others who are JUST LIKE YOU!
What’s NOT included:
- Dinner for any non-participating children (available for an extra charge)
- Dinner for parents (available for an extra charge)
- Additional lift tickets for parents or family members (available for an extra charge)
- Supervision/Instruction for non-participating family members
- Transportation to and from the mountain
- Transportation to and from the dinner venue (if applicable)
- Rental gear (if needed—available for an extra charge)
To book discounted group lodging:
- Call the Best Western in Government Camp at (503) 272-3205 and mention Riding On Insulin to reserve your room(s) priced at $114.99 + tax on or before NOVEMBER 12TH!
- Address: 87450 Government Camp Loop Rd, Government Camp, OR 97028
- Other options without specific room blocks in town include Timberline Lodge (503-272-3311) and the Huckleberry Inn (503-272-3325)
Interested in attending, sponsoring or volunteering?